(I) Course Introduction
We have courses open EVERY MONTH!
- Course Calendar
Class Time(Taiwan time) GMT+8
- Option 1: from Monday to Friday, 50 minutes per day, with 20 classes in total
- Option 2: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 100 minutes per day, with 24 classes in total
- Option 3: Every Tuesday and Thursday, 150 minutes per day, with 24 classes in total
- 2022/12月:2022/12/19(Mon.)- 2023/1/13(Fri.)
- 2023/2月:2023/1/30(Mon.)- 2023/2/24(Fri.)
- 2023/3月:2023/3/6(Mon.)- 2023/3/31(Fri.)
- 2023/4月:2023/4/10(Mon.)- 2023/5/5(Fri.)
- 2023/5月:2023/5/8(Mon.)- 2023/6/2(Fri.)
- 2023/6月:2023/6/5(Mon.)- 2023/6/30(Fri.)
- 2023/7月:2023/7/3(Mon.)- 2023/7/28(Fri.)
- 2023/8月:2023/7/31(Mon.)- 2023/8/25(Fri.)
- 2023/9月:2023/8/28(Mon.)- 2023/9/22(Fri.)
- 2023/10月:2023/10/2(Mon.)- 2023/11/3(Fri.)
- 2023/11月:2023/11/6(Mon.)- 2023/12/1(Fri.)
- 2023/12月:2023/12/4(Mon.)- 2023/12/29(Fri.)
Note:No class in January for Lunar New Year
6/17(Sat.) Make-up Class for Jun. 23
We have no classes on national holidays.:
6/22(Thu.)-6/23(Fri.) Dragon Boat Festival，10/9(Mon.)-10/10(Tue.) National Day。
- From Monday to Friday, 50 minutes per day, with 20 classes in total. Available time slots:
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 100 minutes per day, with 24 classes in total. Available time slots:
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, 150 minutes per day, with 24 classes in total. Available time slots:
||One-on-One Tuition fee
- Application fee NTD1,000/person(Non-refundable) is charged upon first application
(If you continue your course or register again in one year, we will not charge the application fee again.)
(II) Application & Registration
- Online application：6 weeks before the date when you expect to start the class.
- Once we receive your application, we will email you to confirm your class details in 7 business days and offer payment instruction. Please wire the payment by prescribed time. Once we confirm the payment is received, we will arrange a teacher-student meeting to let the teacher know better about the student’s level. After the meeting, the class will start as scheduled.
(III) Course Regulation and Related Information
We have no classes on national holidays.
If you need to contact the teacher but cannot reach him/her, please email the CLD office in the first place (email@example.com).
If you need to ask for absence,Please inform your teacher or CLD office 24 hours before your class starts. If you ask for absence, limited make-up classes will be offered:
- Once the class time is decided, it should not be changed. Please attend the class on time and finish all the class hours within prescribed time.
- Please log in 3 minutes before the course starts to make sure that the internet and required device all work well and get ready for the class.
- Please make sure you have proper device, software and internet to support your online class. There will be no make-up class for the classes which are affected by facilities or internet if the class suspended for that is less than 5 minutes.
The office will follow the instruction of the Taipei City Government or assess the influences on classes to decide whether the class will be suspended when there is a typhoon, an earthquake or other natural disasters or events that cannot be controlled.
When the class is suspended in such cirsumstance, make-up classes will be made.
Grade report and course completion certificate are not offered for this class,class hour cerificate is available.If necessary, please email to apply.
Refund Policy: Detailed information:
- 2 times of make-up classes as maximum per calendar month.
- Make-up classes shall be done at the same class time in 7 days after the last day of scheduled class.
- No make-up classes will be offered if you fail to ask for absence in 24-hour advance, or you miss more than 2 times of classes, or after the prescribed deadline (as mentioned above).
Overseas remittance (to overseas bank accounts)
The refund will be wired to your overseas bank account. Handling fees will be charged directly from the refund. The currency exchange may result in the difference in the final amount you receive.
- Domestic remittance (to bank accounts in Taiwan)