- This site is mainly for scholarship recipients (MOE, MOFA, and other government-based organization).
- As for the scholarships mentioned above, it is the Republic of China(Taiwan) embassies/consulates that are in full charge of scholarship issues, please contact them directly for all the related information.
(I) Important information for CLD Currently Enrolled Scholarship Recipients ：
【Registration reminder for TOCFL test】
(II) Scholarship Delivery for CLD Currently Enrolled Scholarship Recipients ：
For all CLD scholarship recipients:
If you complete the course in August and satisfy the scholarship requirements, you will receive the August scholarship before 9/15 (TUE). Otherwise, you will lose the scholarship of that Month.
the scholarship requirements:
- Total absent hours of August shall NOT be more than 11 hours.
- Final average grades of summer course shall be at least 80 points (or more).
- TOCFL listening and reading test results shall pass level:
- MOE scholarship recipients: Band B ≥Level 3.
- MOFA scholarship recipients: Band A ≥Level 2.
(III) Activity information for scholarship recipients currently enrolled at the CLD：
- 2019 Taiwan Scholarship and Huayu Enrichment Scholarship
Recipients Orientation and Welcome Party
- The activity is from 13:00 to 17:00 on Oct. 28th (MON).
Please refer to the attachment for details of the activity notice.
(IV) CLD Scholarship Recipients’ manual (this is important, please read it carefully)
(V) Scholarship Regulations：
(VI) Steering Committee for the Test Of Proficiency-Huayu：
TOCFL Online Registration System(Taiwan)